1. Personal data collected on the website and data confidentiality
The padesignartonline website collects data about users from the information they provide on the online forms of the padesignartonline website, from external sources and through automated technologies. The categories of personal data that we collect directly from you depend on how you interact with the padesignartonline site and may include: surname, first name, email address, and country of residence. We may also obtain personal data about you from other companies or third parties, including service providers who help us locate you based on your IP address, publicly available sources, or data providers from whom we obtain data to validate or complete our information.
1.1. Personal data collected when registering for the newsletter of the padesignartonline website
Subscription to the editorial newsletter when requesting information on the padesignartonline website. Visitors to the padesignartonline website can request information from exhibitors represented by PAD Paris SAS. By using this feature, a registration field on the padesignartonline website is mandatory. The visitor then completes name, first name, country of residence, option to subscribe to the newsletter, email address, creation of a password and confirmation of the created password. The email address is kept by PAD Paris SAS and used only for sending the editorial newsletter of the padesignartonline website. At any time, the user can decide to cancel its subscription to the padesignartonline newsletter.
1.2. Personal data collected when creating an account on padesignartonline and how to create an account
When creating an account with a valid email address, the user needs to enter: name, first name, email address, country of residence, chosen password, confirmation of the chosen password. To receive the newsletter, tick the corresponding box "Option Newsletter". The user can at any time request the deletion of his account and / or all or part of the information associated with it by sending an email to email@example.com
1.3. Right of access, rectification and delisting of your personal data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: users can exercise their right to access to know their personal data,
- The right to rectification: if the personal data held by the padesignartonline platform are inaccurate, users can request to have their information rectified or completed if it is incomplete,
- The right to erasure: users can request for erasure of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws,
- The right to restrict processing: users can ask the platform to restrict the processing of their personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR,
- The right to object to data processing: users can ask to stop or prevent from processing their personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR,
- The right to data portability: users can ask the platform to obtain and reuse the personal data they have provided for transmission to a new platform.
2. Information collected
During each of your visits, our padesignartonline website may automatically collect data, in accordance with the applicable legislation and with your agreement and taking into account your behavior and that of your device, to interact with it, in particular data relating to computer, device and connection, such as IP address, time zone, browser type and version, operating system, platforms and other software installed on your device. We may also automatically collect data relating to your visit and browsing journey, including full URL link, from and to the padesignartonline website (including date and time), pages viewed, times of page response, download errors, the content you access or view, the search terms used, the length of time certain pages were viewed, information about interactions with the page (such as scrolling, clicks and overviews) and the methods used to browse off the page.
Depending on how you communicate with us and how you use the padesignartonline platform, we use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide, activate and manage your access to the padesignartonline platform and allow its use,
- Process and respond to a request or a download,
- Provide technical or other support in order to maintain a functional, safe and secure platform,
- Offer customized content to make it more relevant,
- Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, particularly for reporting purposes and other operations related to our activities and to evaluate the performance of the platform,
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Your personal data is kept for the duration of the commercial relationship and, from the end of this commercial relationship, for a period of three years.
3. Security of your personal data
All data provided by the users are stored on secure servers - Amazon Web Services (Europe zone). When the user chooses a password which gives access to certain parts of the padesignartonline website, (account, saved objects), the user is responsible for the confidentiality of this password and undertakes not to communicate it to a third party. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of user data to the extent possible, appropriate technical security measures to protect and secure personal data have been put in place. Each account created on padesignartonline is protected by a password to help maintain the confidentiality and security of the services offered by the platform. If the user registers on the website for an account, we encourage them to use a strong password containing numbers, upper and lower case letters, and unique special characters. If the user becomes aware or suspects unauthorized access or use of his personal account, he can notify us immediately and change his password in the settings of his personal account.
4. Communication policy
The aim of the platform is to provide an efficient tool where users can discover and interact with a wide range of design, artworks and objects from all over the world, from different international galleries, which use the padesignartonline website as a permanent exhibition space. To achieve this, the site includes features, such as email addresses or telephone numbers hosted on the platform. For example, the user can directly contact an exhibitor about an item or artwork via email or by phone. When the user contacts a gallery on the padesignartonline website, that gallery can then obtain the name, e-mail address and, if applicable, other contact information to facilitate communications.
6. Contact PAD Paris SAS